* You know how I’ve always felt about going into debt. (Always? Since the moment of birth?)
* All Twinkles ever wanted was…
* He made his every movement appear as. . .
* This morning, all he wanted to do. . .
* Weekends were always busy. (If there was one un-busy weekend, always isn't always.)
* I walked around with total freedom.
* Joy is what this life is all about. (Is there nothing else in life?)
* Every one of my married friends told me. (Are you sure that without exception every married friend told you?)
* Every human makes mistakes. (Here the absolute is correct.)
I avoid absolutes
or delete them when I spot them in writing.
* * * * * * * * * *
Cec's new book, Unleash the Writer Within, is now available.