* Henry has already written next month's blogs.
* Ellie has searched for the Word document every day this week.
* By the time of Henry's vacation, he will already have written four blogs.
* Ellie had searched for the Word document several times before she found it.
* By the end of July, Henry will have planned December's blogs.
* After Ellie checks the computer room, she will have searched everywhere.
I'll remember that perfect means completed.
* * * * *
Cecil Murphey's Writer to Writer Conference will be held January 16-18, 2015, at the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA, prior to the Munce Group Christian Product Expo (CPE). Faculty includes Cec, Jerry Jenkins, and Shawn and Suzanne Kuhn (SuzyQ). For more information, visit www.writertowriter.com.